Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Ultimate Adaptation - 100 Year Old Camera on Modern Sensor

 
Rick Nunn's Hybrid Kodak Vest Pocket/Canon DSLR Camera


Image Source: http://ricknunn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Vest-Pocket-Lens-900x599.jpg
Rick Nunn's Hybrid - a 100 Year Old Vest Pocket Kodak and Canon EOS.
 
This is very cool! Rick Nunn shows how he adapted a 100 year old Kodak Vest Pocket camera to shoot on his Canon SLR. He includes a video to describe how it's done. Essentially, he attaches the camera to extension tubes, and a lens mount adapter.
 
(Click Here) to read Rick's post.
 
I am new to his blog, but definitely added it to my regular reading list. He seems to share my interest in cameras, blogging, and coffee.
 
This idea is interesting. I have an old Zeiss folder with a stuck shutter in the closet at home. This approach should work just fine, perhaps even easier, with Micro 4/3 bodies. Maybe I'll give it a try.
 
I'd like to see more examples from Rick's camera. Maybe that's coming soon.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
Don't forget all of those ready-made adapters to use your older lenses on Micro 4/3:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment