Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"Everyday Poetic" by Olivier Duong (thef8blog.com)

 
Everyday Poetic by Olivier Duong
 
As every morning, I was blowing through a lot of news and blog entries online to see if there's anything new and interesting in the online world of photography today. Not finding anything inspiring, I decided to take at look at Olivier Duong's blog, thef8blog.com. That's when I saw the image above.
 
(Click Here) to go to thef8blog.com
 
Apparently, Olivier is writing an ebook, and took this shot during a mind break in the coffee shop. I'll be sure to look for his book when it comes out.
 
I love the flowing lines, monochrome treatment (I bet the colors in this shot were interesting, too), and sort of rough post-processing. The vignetting in the corners focuses the viewer on the smooth curves of the fabric, just as it should. Nicely done, Olivier!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
It's getting near the holidays, folks! Please order your gifts from Amazon through the link below! Save me from another $.28 revenue month (not joking, that's what I made last month)! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment