Monday, December 3, 2012

Got An Old DSLR Gathering Dust? Help Out A Great School

 
The Duke Ellington School of the Arts
Image Source: http://www.ellingtonschool.org/home/index.html
 
My friend and fellow DC-area photographer, Aboud Dweck, is teaching photography at the Duke Ellington School of the Arts in Washington DC. They desperately need DSLRs (of any functional variety) and Apple computers.
 
(Click Here) to read Aboud's post on GetDPI.
 
I have walked by this school before, and can tell that it's something different. The students seem engaged in life. There's an ENORMOUS wooden chair outside, that I think 15 kids could sit in at once.
 
Anyway, if you can help them out, please do. I'm going to see if the old iMac I have could be of any use, but it's probably too old... Maybe I'll have to pick up a D70 for cheap and donate it.
 
Support the future of your art.
 
You can contact Aboud at dweckphoto@gmail.com
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment