Saturday, December 8, 2012

Spanish Girl on Train

I took these two shots on a train, on the way to the Spanish coastal city of Sitges. Individually, I don't think they say much. Together, they remind me of some of the details of the day - the weather, the sounds of the train on the tracks, the day we had exploring the Mediterranean beach and sights.
Spanish Girl on Train, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3, Processed with Snapseed
 
I'm in the process of working out how to use my iPad for photo backup on travel. I'm not quite there yet. As a result, these pictures don't have metadata associated with them (a problem I think I know how to fix), so I can't say the exposure details at this point. Not that they matter much - it's the feeling and details of these shots that mean something to me.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant diptych. Beautiful tones and especially the lower photo has a very harmonic composition.

    You have a great blog going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate the positive feedback.

    Reed
    DMC-365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete