Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snapseed and Barcelona - Do They Mix?

Well, by the time this posts, I'll be home. But, I wanted to show a few images I've processed using Snapseed, an app on my iPoad, on our family trip to Barcelona, Spain. Snapseed makes it fun and easy to really add some character to your images.
 
These were all shot on Panasonic cameras (either DMC-G3 with 14-140 f4-5.6 or 25mm f1.4 Summilux, or the DMC-LX5). I'm too tired this evening to look up the details... jet lag, you know.
 
Enlightened, by Reed A. George
Le Meridien Stairway, by Reed A. George
 
Textured Steel, by Reed A. George
 
I know, I always say that I'm not into processed images. But, Snapseed sure makes it fun. I hope you don't mind this departure from "straight photography." I think they all give a nice feel for my experience so far in Barcelona. What an incredible place.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

4 comments:

  1. how were you able to transfer your photos to the iPod for processing in snapseed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam,

    Apple sells the iPad Camera Connect Kit ($29), which allows you to use either USB or SD card to transfer TO the iPad. You cannot transfer files back from the iPad to a card.

    Reed
    DMC-365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know about the ipad transfer kit, but your post says iPod, so an error has been made by us both. would be nice though if were possible to transfer to the ipod though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that, Adam. Thanks for the correction.

    Reed

    ReplyDelete