Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some Sunrise Shots With the Lumix DMC-G5 by Phrenic on mu-43.com

 
This one was "de-fished," taken with a 7.5mm fisheye.
Image Source: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BYDkB2iBQ7WHlb6G63xv3O94fXWR_mmr40hSlUgxLBM?feat=e%20%20mbedwebsite
 
User phrenic on mu-43.com shared a series of sunrise shots with the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5. Most were shot with a Lumix 14-45mm kit lens. The one above with a fisheye. The image was "de-fished" in post-processing. Wonderful job!
 
(Click Here) to see the rest on mu-43.com
 
I'm glad to start seeing some images from the G5 show up online. I'm holding off on any body upgrades (I use the DMC-G3) until I've had a good look at the GH3, which was just announced last week. More on that later.
 
This is a quick and easy post today, as I'm attending my favorite music festival, Watermelon Park Fest, this weekend. A quick run home got me connected to the internet, but I'm heading back out for another day of fun! Lots of DMC-G3 (including some with my new Olympus 75mm f1.8!) and some Leica M9 images soon to come!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment