Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bert Stephani Shares Snowy Tokyo / Yokohama

Bert Stephani, blogger and photographer, has posted some great pictures from a recent trip to Yokohama, Japan, at the invitation of Fujifilm.
 
Image Source: http://bertstephani.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/20140214_cp+_024.jpg
 
It is pretty rare for the Tokyo/Yokohama area to get snow, especially enough to really stick and be around for a while.
 
(Click Here) to read Bert's story about visiting Japan for the CP+ show at Fujifilm's invitation, and equally important, the several images he shares.
 
Seems that Bert got some experience with Fujifilm's new X-T1, which is getting a lot of press at the moment.
 
I have to admit, I'm so far left on the equipment/time balance, I haven't kept up with this new camera (or several others). I think this is okay, as I want my focus to shift toward creative use of my cameras more and more anyway. Of course, that doesn't stop me from looking...
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment