Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Photos on the Music Blog, Cosmic Vibes Live - Larry Keel Experience

Larry Keel, by Reed A. George
Nikon D700, Nikkor 85mm f1.8 AF-D Lens
iso 1600
 
I have collaborated with the live music blog Cosmic Vibes Live in the past, and continue to enjoy doing so. One of the recent shows I attended, the Larry Keel Experience at Gypsy Sally's in Washington, DC, was covered by Cosmic Vibes. While I don't mind writing up my own posts for them, this time I got to focus solely on the photography, which made it nice. Joe Cariola took care of the writing, and did a great job.
 
(Click Here) to read the post on Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
You can also (Click Here) to download a recording of the show by my friend, Bret Evans.
 
Oh, and to find out more about the Larry Keel Experience, (Click Here). Larry is an amazing guitarist, and surrounds himself with only the best musicians, including his wife Jenny Keel on the bass and Will Lee on guitar and banjo. If you get the chance to see them, take it.
 
PS - stay tuned for more Larry Keel pics. My two rolls of Delta 3200 arrived at The Darkroom today!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment