Saturday, July 6, 2013

Shenandoah Riverside Festival - My Photos and Writeup at Cosmic Vibes Live!

I recently wrote another piece for my favorite live music blog, Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
(Click Here) to read it and see all of my pics at cosmicvibeslive.com.
 
I'll use my own blog here to share a little info about the photographic details.
 
First, I decided to take it easy at this show, and shoot what I felt like. That included a Leica IIIC with Summitar 5cm f2 (the lens I've picked to pair up with my M9 for the Whole Lotta Leica series this month). Here's a shot from that combination:
 
The Woodshedders, by Reed A. George
Leica IIIC, Leica Summitar 5cm f2 Lens
 
I also shot my Skeletons From The Closet Camera for June, the Konica Auto S1.6, with color film:
 
Banana Express, by Reed A. George
Konica Auto S1.6
 
When nighttime came, I switched from the fun film cameras to the workhorse - Nikon D700.
 
The Hackensaw Boys, by Reed A. George
Nikon D700, Nikkor 85mm f1.4 AF-D Lens
 
Like I mentioned above, click over to Cosmic Vibes Live to read the full story and see a lot more pics.
 
It was great fun shooting the Leica and Konica, especially wandering around backstage. The Nikon came through as always.
 
I am still really enjoying the combination of great live music and my photography hobby!
 
Happy Crowd, by Reed A. George
Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm f1.4 AF-D Lens
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment