Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Leica M9 Goes Home to Leica US Service For a Checkup

Image Source: http://us.leica-camera.com/service/service_and_repair/

Happy 2014! I'm Glad You're Here at DMC-365!

Well, 2013 was a great year for me and for my blog. Readership has steadily increased over the year, and I've really enjoyed the Whole Lotta Leica and Skeletons From The Closet series I did throughout the year.

My Leica M9 has been integral to the WLL project, and deserves a nice cleaning and check-up, even though it's performing like new. So, off it went yesterday in its original packaging to the Leica Service Department in New Jersey.

(Click Here) to find Leica US's Service page.

And here's another great reason to join the LHSA (International Leica Society) - 15% off on Leica service! I'm sure that will more than pay for the price of membership for this year. LHSA offers an excellent quarterly magazine (available in hard copy or electronic versions), a nice Google+ page, national and local events, and much more.

(Click Here) to go to the LHSA and join!

DMC-365.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment