Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vicarious Travel, Malta

 
Image Source: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=57811

It's been a while since I did a vicarious travel post, which is where I travel to somewhere in the world I've never been, through the lens of another photographer.

Poster "red" on mu-43.com posted an interesting series of images from Malta.

(Click Here) to see them all on mu-43.com. There are several other great images there.

These were all shot with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7.

I must admit, I didn't even know where Malta was until I saw these images. It's an island in the Mediterranean, sort of between Tunisia (Northern Africa) and Italy. Turns out, I have two friends there now, Chris and his brother Timmy. So, double interest for me at the moment.

By the way, Timmy. I went and saw your band (Jake and the Burtones) play without you this weekend. It was a blast, but we all missed you.

DMC-365.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment